Social Media Manager (w/m/x)
GLÜCK Berlin is looking for experienced social media managers who are passionate about a wide variety of topics, hungry for new things and have a lot of fun communicating with customers.
- You can start immediately, work full time in Berlin-Mitte.
- at least 2 years of professional experience in social media or online communication
- strong understanding of social media, strategy and content
- mastery of content management systems and planning tools
- high understanding of brands, products and target groups
- empathy in dialog with different target groups
- confidence in customer communication
- basic knowledge of paid media
- independent working style
- flexibility, imagination and good general education
- distinctive team and communication skills
- very good knowledge of German and English
- development of social media strategies and campaigns for different clients and brands
- strategic and creative editorial planning
- generation of new and innovative content
- editorial maintenance of digital channels, such as Facebook, Instagram etc.
- control of community management, dialog with target groups and multipliers
- monitoring of different social media platforms
- preparation of reporting, overviews, analyses and interpretation of data
What you can expect:
- open doors, open ears and flat hierarchies
- exciting projects that you can help shape on your own responsibility
- familiar environment; no open-plan offices
Please send us your application documents including salary requirements and earliest possible starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to your message!